Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its almost over!

Day 89 (12/1)
First of all, Happy Birthday Ethan (the big 1-5!)
Today was another write up day, I spent the morning finishing off the draft of my paper. It feels awesome to be done and have a solid draft to work on. But now I have to go back and revise the drafts after Tome (the professor who is my DR advisor) corrects it.

Day 91 (12/3)
The last two days have been write up days, but tomorrow is the last day for write up and the drafts are due at 6 pm. Then as a group we get to compile a presentation that we share with the community on the 7th

In a week, the program will be over and I will be headed to the coast for 10 days to swim and snorkel in the Indian Ocean, visit coastal forest reserves

Day 93 (12/5)
So the 40 page (single spaced) paper is done! The program is just wrapping up, and we are about to present to the community on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment