Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My last update until the 20th of December...

Day 98 (12/8)
So tonight is our last night at KBC, this experience has been priceless and I will miss this place a lot. I wanted to thank everyone for reading and keeping up with my blog. I know they were lengthy at times, I appreciate all of your support throughout the 3 months.

I am looking forward to being home and seeing friends and family, while at the same time this is the last time we will all be together, and these people are truly the only people who know what went on this semester. And I cannot say enough about the staff who will be missed incredibly

For RAP tonight, we had awards and everyone (including staff) got an award, and it was a great way wrap up the semester and have a good laugh with the staff.

We are leaving for NPS, our Nairobi site, for the day/night and we are dropped off at the airport at 8am. And after that, our adventure to the coast begins.

I hope to see you all when I return on the 19th, and I will be back in Rhode Island on the 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment